SPRING BASEBALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Registration Deadline is April 15, 2021
Registration needs to be completed by new and returning families.
Please take a few moments to read this important registration information to make this process as seamless as possible.
2021 Baseball Season
|Birth Year ||Registration Fees |
| Learn to Play ||2014 - 2017 ||Click Here! |
|9U - Grandslam ||2012 - 2013 ||$130 |
|11U ||2010 - 2011 ||$190 |
|13U ||2008 - 2009 ||$200 |
|15U ||2006 - 2007 ||$210 |
|18U ||2003 - 2005 ||$230 |
*La Salle Residents must pay a patronage fee to the Caisse Community Centre of $60/family. For more information on the patronage fee go to Caisse Community Centre
*Oakbluff Residents must pay a patronage fee of $30 per family. If the family works the canteen for 3 hours they will get reimbursed the $30. If you are interested in working the canteen please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For Oakbluff Volunteer Policies and Volunteer Registration Forms click here.
Easy Steps to Register:
- Setup your Login Account as a Main Contact
- Setup your family members in your profile
- Register your family members into their appropriate Seasons Either Baseball or Softball
- Choose your "packages"
- Registration Fee
- Evaluation Fee: There will be no evaluation fee for 2021
- Patronage Fee for your local community center (if applicable)
- Volunteer Bond: There will be no Volunteer bond for 2021
- Review of Waivers
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Questions to Answer
- Review pricing
- Submit Registration!
- If you are unable to register online please contact the Registrar.
- Macdonald Minor Ball Association believes that no player should be deprived the opportunity to play due to financial considerations. KidSport provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. More information about KidSport can be found here.
- Please contact the Registrar for help in completing the application and to obtain a signature.